Clarification needed Re: comments on RIF Primer

Stella,

I'm doing the edits you suggested, one by one (as well as finding other
stuff in the process.)

Regarding Section 3.2., 3rd paragraph, I realize that I too don't know
what "such information" means. (I think Chris wrote this section.) Did you
figure it out?

Thanks,
Leora

--