Re: Brand new version of the RIF+XML data document (would you review it, please?)

There are a number of minor issues that I would need more time to report.

A medium-severity issue is that the ebnf in section 2 does not show an
abbreviated syntax, even though it is referenced in the following couple
of paragraphs. Also, an example contains "?x[".ex:customer"]->?x which
is not valid syntax according to the ebnf (nor xpath, I think). Maybe
you meant "../ex:customer", although that is not valid by the ebnf, either.

implementation-dependent: isn't this the same as "undefined"? And why
not define whether a singleton sequence should be a list, or not?

It is unclear whether PRD actions can modify an XML document (or an RDF
graph, for RDF combinations).

Shouldn't consumer-side input, if allowed at all, also apply to RDF/OWL
data?

These last 2 points also apply to previous versions of the spec.

This version represents a "radical" change from previous versions, and
although I found nothing obviously broken, more eyes need to look at it.
And I need more time to think about it. But I think I like it. Thanks,
Christian.