Re: Review of RIF in RDF

I hope I'll get a closer look at this within the next week or two.
Can you sketch the problem cases for extracting RIF from RDF?

While I agree that it will not be possible in general to extract RIF from some RDF graph using the RIF vocabulatry in an arbitrary way,
I guess/assume/hope, we can come up with some well-definedness conditions that would ensure that an RDF graph allows such extraction, but which wouldn't be
limiting except the usage of the RDF vocabulary.

I hope we do agree that the RIF-in-RDF encoding needs to be
1) rounddrippable
2) Stable against graph merges with other RIF in RDF encodings (where I had assumed that such graph merge should mean that you merge the two rulesets combined

I was also assuming that

3) stable against graph merges with graphs not using the rif vocabulary

was a requirement,

Axel