Re: Are we publishing RIF-UCR?

No, we are not. I need to do more on it --- in fact, it's in a very
unstable state at present.

(I will turn to it as soon as the first draft of the Primer is complete,
which should happen by the end of next week. I think that the use cases of
UCR will remain separate from the examples in the Primer, so there's no
dependency there.)

Leora

--
Leora Morgenstern, Ph.D.