RE: [RIF] *ACTION REQUIRED* Decision on publication of RIF in RDF and RIF+XML data

+1 for publication

Paul Vincent

TIBCO Software <http://www.tibco.com/default.jsp>

From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Christian De Sainte Marie
Sent: 17 June 2010 18:41
To: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Subject: [RIF] *ACTION REQUIRED* Decision on publication of RIF in RDF and RIF+XML data

All,

Two documents are ready to be published, along with the REC documents, on Tuesday 22 June:

- a First Public Working Draft of the RIF in RDF specification [1], and

- a second public WD of the RIF-XML data specification [2].

Since we could not find a time slot for a telecon, we will make the decision by email:

Please, register your support, abstention or objection to the publication of one or both documents by Monday 21 June, 6pm ET, by email to this mailing list.

The editors of the document are currently finalizing the editor's notes as requested by the reviewers, and opening the corresponding issues (and, for the RIF-XML data, updating the Overview).

We will let you know as soon as the documents are fully complete, but you can already review them and comment, or vote.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF_In_RDF <http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF_In_RDF>
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/XML-Data <http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/XML-Data>

Cheers,

CC&S
----------------
Christian

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 €
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644