Re: bug in syntax of rif:List

RIF document editors,

Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> wrote on 23/04/2010 15:58:16:

> Hm, I remember us as having decided in a telecon to proceed with option
> 2.  Perhaps my memory is faulty, but if no one objects, I think we can
> proceed as if my memory were correct.

We will pass have a resolution on the agenda of the telecon, Tuesday.

In the meantime, can you, please, do the required changes in the documents
which you edit? This is to gain time, assuming that the resolution will be
to accept the change, as seems to be the consensus.

</chair><PRD-editor> I made the changes in PRD </PRD-editor><chair>

> > 1. Just add the missing IRIMETA in the XML schema, changing it to
(change=20
> > GROUNDTERM to LISTELEMENT for BLD):
> >  [...]
> >
> > 2. Take the opportunity and align the syntax of <List> with that of
Atom=20
> > and Expr, adding an <items ordered=3D"yes"> role element, and changing
the =

> > schema to the same effect as (change GROUNDTERM to LISTELEMENT for
BLD):
> >  <xs:element name="List">
> >    <xs:complexType>
> >      <xs:sequence>
> >        <xs:group ref="IRIMETA" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1"/>
> >        <xs:element name="items">
> >          <xs:complexType>
> >            <xs:sequence>
> >              <xs:group ref="GROUNDTERM" minOccurs="0"
> > maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
> >            </xs:sequence>
> >            <xs:attribute name="ordered" type="xs:string" fixed="yes"/>
> >          </xs:complexType>
> >        </xs:element>
> >      </xs:sequence>
> >    </xs:complexType>
> >  </xs:element>

Cheers,

CC&S

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 ?
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644