Re: [RIF] Proposed object-oriented extension of Core (and BLD and PRD)

Michael, all,

Michael Kifer wrote on 20/04/2010 02:35:45:

> I also have a procedural question here. I thought that we are in the
> maintenance mode where we are trying to shepherd the existing documents
> the recommendation status. If we are going to introduce new documents
and give
> them our official blessing then there are much better worked out
proposals,
> which we could bless instead. These include logic programming
> dialects with the
> stable and well-founded semantics.

You are right. We must focus on finishing the work that we started, and
that is what the time extension is for.

We (Chris, Sandro and myself) agreed that the WG will not start working on
new documents. As a consequence, I remove my proposal [1] from further WG
discussion, and item 5 is removed from todays agenda.

Any discussion on the proposed OO extension is moved to the RIF developers
mailing list (public-rif-dev@w3.org, I think).

Cheers,

Christian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/RIF-OO

IBM
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siege Social : 17 avenue de l'Europe, 92275 Bois-Colombes Cedex
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 611.451.766,20 ?
SIREN/SIRET : 552 118 465 03644