Re: another question about imports

 Ok, and how about if in the test document we continue to say, as we
currently do, that there is one normative version (and the other versions
are presentation) of an InputDocument, PremiseDocument and
ImportedDocument?  For an imported RDF document it would be the RDF/XML
version. Or do you want to have both the xml and turtle versions normative
and change the xml schema for the test cases?

Stella