RE: RIF Implementations

Hi Chris - a TIBCO RIF PRD implementation is "on hold" at this point in
time, but I'll discuss with Christian next time I see him.

Are there any DSLs (eg industry bodies needing to share rules as part of
their schema) interested in RIF yet?

PS: As a small compensation to the semantic web community, we're
introducing a TIBCO high performance distributed (intranet) tuple store
:)
http://www.tibcommunity.com/blogs/activespaces/2009/06/25/introducing-ac
tivespaces

Paul Vincent