Action needed from BLD/FLD editors! (Re: EBNF grammar of presentation syntax)

> [...] Can we change Prefix to use NCName, then, instead of Name?  If
> so, this
> seems fine.

implemented this in

BLD:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/index.php?title=BLD&diff=11478&oldid=11420

and FLD:

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/index.php?title=FLD&diff=11480&oldid=11419

pls check, as I also had to change the translation tables and the
(comments in the XML Schema)!

These changes should be propagated to the separate XML Schema files as
well

best,
Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres
Digital Enterprise Research Institute, National University of Ireland,