Re: [Testcases] Core Safeness test is wrong, should be removed

In the test section on positive syntax tests [1] we do say "Note that
the premises of all positive and negative entailment tests (defined
below) are syntactically correct RIF documents and so can be used as
positive syntax tests,"  but I don't think it's wrong to keep
Core_Safeness as a PositiveSyntax test if we want to call attention to
it.

Stella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Test#Positive_Syntax_Tests