Re: AW: (PRD) Safeness and the semantics of conditions

Hi Adrian,

Adrian Paschke wrote on 28/05/2009 16:26:56:

> We don?t have any recursion in forward-chaining PRD and define
> condition satisfaction on the basis of a state of the fact base (a
> Herbrand interpretation) which is a set of ground atomic formulas,
> i.e. negated formulas are also ground as well as list formulas.

I understand that. But I do not understand how it relates to my questions?
(Probably, I would not have to ask the questions if I understood why your
reply relates to them :-)

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun
94253 - Gentilly cedex - FRANCE
Tel. +33 1 49 08 35 00
Fax +33 1 49 08 35 10

Compagnie IBM France
Siège Social : Tour Descartes, 2, avenue Gambetta, La Défense 5, 92400
Courbevoie
RCS Nanterre 552 118 465
Forme Sociale : S.A.S.
Capital Social : 609.751.783,30 ?