AW: RIF Core and RIF PRD Schema ready

Hi Changhai,

Since I was working on updates to the Core schema and the PRD presentation syntax anyway and you wrote that you currently do not have time to modularize it, I have implemented such a modular PRD schema which includes and extends the current Core schema.

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Core#Appendix:_XML_Schema_for_RIF-Core

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/PRD#Appendix:_XML_schema

It is correct wrt to the PRD spec and I have validated it with the W3C schema validator.

As such it is now a much better structured in the Core and PRD schema appendix and much easier to maintain since chances in Core will automatically apply to PRD, too.

The flat schema should be additionally provided and always updated according to the changes in the Core schema and the PRD extension schema. Both versions should have the same content models, anyway.

To avoid copy&paste discrepancies between the modular schemas of Core and PRD we might think about an automated approach which produces a flat schema from the modular schema.

-Adrian