Re: Reminder: reviews expected for tomorrow

Apologies. My reviews are delayed, due to the fact that I've been ill
the last couple of days. I'm feeling somewhat better today, but still do
not think I can complete my reviews before the telecon.

As for DTB: I thought this document was not yet ready for review?

Best, Jos

--
+43 1 58801 18470        debruijn@inf.unibz.it

Jos de Bruijn,        http://www.debruijn.net/
Many would be cowards if they had courage
enough.
  - Thomas Fuller