AW: Two issues with RIF-Core

>Gary Hallmark wrote:
>
>ok, I can implement quantification over property names using Java
>reflection, so how about
>
>Frame ::= TERM '[' ((Const|Var) '->'  TERM)* ']'

That might lead to problems in round-tripping between frame languages and
relation based languages.

A typical mapping from frames to relations would be

ex:Customer1[ex:name -> "John"]

->

ex:name(ex:Customer1  "John")

If quantification over properties is allowed, this would lead to
higher-order logic.

-Adrian

--
Cheers,