Re: Issue with uniqueness of identification

Jos, your suggestion works only if the location of the important
document is fixed, known in advance, and is a URL. But this location might be
something like

loc(from -> "debruijn@inf.unibz.it"^^xs:anyURI
    to   -> "public-rif-wg@w3.org"^^xs:anyURI
    date -> "2009-03-26T17:59:22+01"^^xs:dateTime)

Moreover, the author might not know this in advance, so the location of the
document could be asserted via some kind of an import assertion at run time.

I realize that this is well beyond the capabilities of BLD, but I look
into the future, and I am thinking about FLD.

michael