Re: Issues with rif:iri in a number of places in the spec

Thanks for bringing this up, Michael.  I had suggested in a previous telecon
that the issue of what to use for the datatype IRI in the "isLiteralOfType"
predicate also impacted imports, so this makes sense to me.

Regarding annotations - thinking about it I realized I'd been assuming the IRIs
in the metadata would stand for the document, rule, or whatever peice of syntax
it is annotating, as Dave said.  I'm not sure what other people were assuming,
but if we agree we could make that explicit.

Of course make that explicit puts the documents/rules/whatever into the domain...

-Chris