Re: Presentation Syntax

I think all this talk about multiple presentation syntaxes is getting out of
hand. Multiple presentation syntaxes serve no purpose in an exchange language
like RIF. It is a sure way to make RIF so complicated that nobody will use it
(= killing RIF as a viable idea).

I see no chance that something like that will ever get through the decision
process in this group and propose not to waste time on this in our final f2f
meeting.

michael