Re: proposed response to Wolfgang Laun

Thanx, Gary, for the draft.

Nothing much to add to it, as far as I can see.

Maybe explain, wrt the butlast item, that we purposefully avoided to
include features that where specific to data modeling, and that we chose
to work, instead, on the combination of RIF with other, existing
formats/languages specifically dedicated to data modelling, such as OWL
(SWC) and XML schemas (draft to be published).

And repeat, wrt last items, that PRD 1.0 is the basic production rule
dialect, and that we expect extensions to cover additional features that,
as we are aware, will be used for many non-trivial usage.

Cheers,

Christian

ILOG, an IBM Company
9 rue de Verdun