Re: [PRD] PRD TF telecon today (Tuesday 7 April)

I'll dial in but hope to keep it short. I don't have any great ideas
about the next level of conflict resolution - the best I've come up with
is to define a partial ordering of the rules based on subsumption and
require the physical order of rules in the ruleset to be consistent with
this partial order.