RE: [BLD] PS specs amendments

Gary Hallmark wrote:

> you could have your lexer recognize Prefix(anyIdent
> anything:except.a/right.paren) as a single token.

That is, *context-sensitive* tokenizing - talk about simple!
(And BLD PS ain't even a "real" language...) I thought that
the PS had no other purpose but to simplify the presentation
of examples. Apparently it must also please MK's taste.
His arguments (about equality, xsd:string - do not fly in
the least technically with me) and boil down his personal
sense of taste - which apparently this WG and most potential
implementers ought to share as a matter of principle.

Anyways, I am giving up arguing. I'll just put everything on
hold until MK convinces this WG that his sense of aesthetics
is both paramount *and* implementable. Which is fine with me,
because I do have other pressing things to see to.

TTFN,

-hak
--
Hassan Aït-Kaci  *  ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D
http://koala.ilog.fr/wiki/bin/view/Main/HassanAitKaci