Re: [BLD] PS specs amendments

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 05:47:25 -0700
"Hassan Ait-Kaci" <hak@ilog.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the light of the recent discussions regarding parsing the
> RIF BLD into RIF XML, I would like to submit the following
> to this WG to decide.
>
> I propose to change the current RIF BLD EBNF to:

Hassan,

#1 and #4 clash with the assumptions underlying PS&DTB.
#3 is already in DTB, and I do not quite understand what you mean by #2.

Re #1, double quotes are reserved for the abridged syntax for strings in
DTB. The abridged syntax for IRIs is <...>.

I do not understand what you are trying to achieve with #4.
As far as I can see, it is not easy to reconcile this with PS, and I do not
understand why do you need this particular change.

 --michael