RE: absolute/relative URIs in PS (was Re: Lexing RIF PS)

Dave Reynolds wrote:

> I agree with Hassan that IRIs (as opposed to CURIs) should be explicitly
> delimited in the PS to simplify parsing.

I agree with Dave for agreeing with me! :-)

> I also agree with Sandro that the PS parser should not resolve relative
> IRIs but pass then in the XML.

I agree with Sandro (and Dave) as well.

> If you do need an IRI checker/resolver for some reason then Jena
> includes an iri.jar which is available as a separate download and is
> rather more comprehensive and up to date wrt the IRI specs than the Java
> URI code (at least 1.4 code) [*].
>
> Dave
>
> [*] At least according to Jeremy, the author of the IRI package.

This is interesting - I'd be interested in having access to it if
possible. Thanks.

-hak
--
Hassan Aït-Kaci  *  ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D
http://koala.ilog.fr/wiki/bin/view/Main/HassanAitKaci