Von: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org] Im Auftrag von Sandro Hawke
Gesendet: Samstag, 20. September 2008 02:21
An: public-rif-wg@w3.org
Betreff: changes to test case templates

I re-organized how the templates work for test cases.  The only
user-visible change is that wiki formatting is turned off on the input
data.  The wiki was putting boxes around any text on indented lines,
turning URLs into links, etc.

Internally, now it all goes through one template called TestCase.  You
can use it directly (and I suggest doing so for new test cases), or keep
using the old templates like PositiveEntailmentTest -- which now just
calls TestCase.

The templates also now use includeonly and noinclude, so the templates
look different when you look at them vs use them.  This was necessary to
keep the templates from being categorized as if they were test cases.

Obviously I may have made some errors here.  If you spot any, please let
me know.

       -- Sandro