AW: [Admin] Agenda for F2F11

Dear Chairs,

Can we also schedule some time to:

1. the discussion of next steps for the RIF Use Cases and Requirements
working draft (~30 minutes)

Discussion points:

- link to UCR test cases (with concrete XML syntax)
- do we want to show more expressive examples (not BLD or PRD), e.g. with
meta-interpreter formalizations, negation, ...
- next release

2. RIF Reaction Rules dialect (~30 minutes)

In the last F2F I proposed a Reaction Rules dialect for the RIF extension
phase. Actually, I'm already working on it, also in close connection to PRD
and efforts in other communities (Reaction RuleML, Event Processing
Technical Society, AAAI Intelligent Rule-based CEP).

Discussion points:

- Time and working plan for RIF RRD
- Who is interested?

Cheers,