Re: [RIF-APS] Rules Sign

Ed,

We were NOT chartered to invent a universal syntax for a large number of widely
used dialects AND make this syntax acceptable to everybody. This is an
*impossible* task.

We were chartered to create an exchange framework and a language to facilitate
this exchange. If people teach this, they must understand WHAT they are
teaching.

If RIF PS becomes a de facto standard for authoring rules then be it.
People will just have to accept that it is different in some details from their
favorite language.

michael