Re: [RIF-APS] Rules Sign

Java's terms aren't bad:

i instanceof c
c extends cc
name contains val

I think = makes sense for named args:  foo(a=1, b=2)

Yes, the comma was intentional.  Almost everyone wants a comma here.

Not everybody will support logical functions.  Yet everyone will support
the builtins.  These External() wrappers are really annoying.  They
should not be required for the "official" built-ins.