[RIF] changes to approved test cases?

Would it be ok to change the conclusions of the 5 approved tests cases
below to be condition formulas instead of document formulas?   That way,
all the approved and proposed test cases would have condition formulas as
conclusions.

Stella

[1] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Classification_non-inheritance
[2] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Equality_in_conclusion_1
[3] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Equality_in_conclusion_2
[4] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Equality_in_condition
[5] http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Frame_slots_are_independent

----- Forwarded by Stella Mitchell/Watson/IBM on 10/28/2008 08:58 PM -----

Jos de Bruijn <debruijn@inf.unibz.it>
10/23/2008 04:37 AM

Stella Mitchell/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
public-rif-wg@w3.org
Subject
Re: [RIF] test case conclusions

I'd say that conclusion should *never* be a document formulas, for two
reasons:
- BLD defines conformance only for entailment of condition formulas; not
document formulas
- things should be kept simple, i.e., all test cases should use the same
format, and many condition formulas (e.g., those containing quantifiers
and/or disjunction) cannot be expressed as document formulas

Best, Jos

http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/Disjunctive_Information_from_Negative_Guards_1

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it