Re: [Core] Core telecon Monday, November 24 -- Notes

Boley, Harold wrote:

> <Harold> ISSUE: Did we really decide that ## cannot occur at all or that
> it can occur only in the rule bodies?
>
> <trackbot> Created ISSUE-84 - Did we really decide that ## cannot occur
> at all or that it can occur only in the rule bodies? ; please complete
> additional details at http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/84/edit .

> <Harold> ISSUE: What was decided about external functions?
>
> <trackbot> Created ISSUE-85 - What was decided about external functions?
> ; please complete additional details at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/85/edit .

Note that these weren't intended as formal RIF issues, they were just
informal issues concerning the current state of the Core draft discussed
during the meeting. However, trackbot is more zealous than we realized!

I've attempted to clean up the tracker. I couldn't find a way to delete
an issue so I've moved these two spurious ones from "Raised" to "Closed"
with an explanatory text.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England