Re: Reference vs import <-- RIF Core shortened

Dave Reynolds wrote:

> So presumably Core (and therefore BLD) needs to support that import
> profile in order to be useful for PR systems, right?
>
> That raises an interesting question. Should the conformance clauses for
> BLD and Core explicitly mention import profiles? Currently
> producers/consumers in the conformance clauses are only parametrized by
> datatypes and by builtins.

Funny you ask this: I had that same question on my own agenda :-)

What is the status of the RDF and OWL compatibility spec wrt BLD conformance?

And: yes, I believe that once we have a spec on importing XML (data or schema), it should be supported by Core and BLD as well (and that is with my chair's hat on :-)