Re: BLD: externally defined frames

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:12:56 +0200
Christian de Sainte Marie <csma@ilog.fr> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> I think that what is confusing me, in your example to explain what are
> external frames (in section 2.2), is that the examples covers all three
> possible interpretations I mentionned:

It occurred to me that the wording of the clarification sentence about external
frames may have cause you to think that there is more to it than there actually
is. It talks about "access" to external objects via frames, which can be
misinterpreted. Of course, RIF cannot access anything -- it can only
represent. So, I slightly changed the wording to eliminate the word "access".