Re: [RIF] DTB comments

Stella: Thanks a lot, I inded overlooked it before!!!

All: Since not all of these comments are editorial only, how shall I
proceed with implementing them, as the version is frozen now?

I suggest, I implement the editorial ones and summarize the others in a
follow-up mail.

Axel

--
Dr. Axel Polleres, Digital Enterprise Research Institute (DERI)

Everything is possible:
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:Resource.
rdfs:subClassOf rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subPropertyOf.
rdf:type rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfs:subClassOf.
rdfs:subClassOf rdf:type owl:SymmetricProperty.