Re: [DTB] Extractor function for the datatype? (was: [Fwd: Re: I18N issues an OWL2])

I think it should be called symbol-space, since we have constants that do not
belong to any data type (and maybe we need is-datatype, a test, as well).

Symbol spaces may not have disjoint lexical spaces, but they partition all
constants into disjoint subsets. So, any given constant belongs to exactly one
data type. For instance, "1"^^integer and "1"^^decimal.

	--michael