Re: BLD issue: non-disjointness of internal and external predicate symbols

The principle was the easy of interfacing with FOL, as far as I remember. I see
no good argument for the principle "one constant - one meaning". Especially now
when OWL seems to be ditching it.
But I am ok with separating them. It is just a bad and unnecessary kludge.
Since we distinguish External(p) from p, it is just the same as having a
separate symbol space, esternalIRI. We could have used, for example,
p^^iri and p^^esternalIRI. But you wanted Builtin(...) which later became
External(...).

	--michael