Re: [PRD] is in a freezable state

Christian de Sainte Marie wrote:

>> 2.2.1.1, editor's note -- we already have a way to make an assertion
>> PRD or BLD specific.  E.g.
>> P(?x) :- Q(?x)  // core
>> Do(P(?x)) :- Q(?x)  // PRD only
>> And(P(?x)) :- Q(?x) // BLD only
>

> The question is meant to be the other way around: do yo uwant an
> explicit Assert? I will rephrase the note.

I made the note more precise. But it was already specifically mentioning
XML markup, where we have no way to make an assertion PRD or BLD
specific, as far as I can see.

>> Throughout -- I would prefer American over British spellings, e.g.
>> labeled not labelled, serialized not serialised, etc.
>
> I will check that a consistent spelling is used. I believe, indeed, that
> American spelling is the norm for W3C specs: I will try to check as far
> as I can.

I fixed all the "ise" -> "ize". I did not change anything else, for fear
of just adding spelling errors :-)

I fixed the doc wrt all your other comments as well, I think (and I also
fixed the UML-like diagram, which had still the explicit Assert).

Cheers,

Christian