Re: at risk features

I still do not like that wording because the reasons for marking several of the
different features as "at risk" have little to do with them being implemented.
"Based of feedback" is a much more neutral and acceptable wording.

If we retain the present wording then I would insist on reexamining the reasons behind marking each particular feature as "at risk" so that only the features that truly depend on the availability of implementations would be marked as such.

	--michael