Re: [PRD] Further proposals to help move PRD towards FPWD

NAU for external functions means that you give each arg a name and pass
arguments using (arg-name, arg-value) pairs.

I guess we could have done that for DTB but we didn't; we use positional
arguments instead.  (It might be kind of nice to have meaningful
argument names in the XML RIF document that a consumer receives)

I see no reason to deviate from BLD on this point. Because I expect many
implementations to restrict their usage of external functions to those
defined in DTB, and because DTB does not use NAU, I expect this will be
a rarely used feature (in BLD and PRD)