Re: regrets telecon on Tuesday

Jos,

Jos de Bruijn wrote:

> [...]  Additionally, people might get confused between frames and
> named argument uni terms [I have already seen this in our working group].
> (For those who are still confused: named argument uniterms are merely a
> complicated way of writing terms; they have nothing to do whatsoever
> with frames)

That's interesting... Can you be more specific, please?

I was under the impression, indeed, that some, and maybe most, people in
the WG understood, from the discussion and examples, that named argument
uniterms were related to frames (e.g. Harold justified them by the need
for anonymous frames).

Can you explain in some more details why they are not? With an example,
maybe?

Thanx,