AW: [PRD] review of the frozen draft of Nov 25

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your review. My answer is with respect to your specific comments
10-12.

You are right the notion of state was missing.

I now extended the semantics with the notion of states which are represented
as a Herbrand Interpretation. The truth valuation of a negated formula is
then given with respect to a particular state. Satisfaction of a formula is
defined with respect to a state, too. And, a model for a set of formulas is
defined by their satisfaction in a computation which is the set of states
which you would get according to the operational semantics.

As a result you would now get {p,q,s} (which is also the inflationary model
of it) from a production rule program

     p :- q
     q :- NOT r
     s :- NOT p

as opposed to default negated logical model where you only would get {p, q}
but not s.

-Adrian