Re: New member

Hi Axel,

The parsers are implemented in Java (using Java CUP to generate the PS
parser and JAXB to handle the XML).  They're not available at the moment
since I'm still in the process of updating everything to a recent BLD
spec.  I will post some updates when I have done this.  I was thinking
that an online tool could be a nice way to make them available for
people to use.  Do you have any suggestions for this?

Stuart.