Re: [ADMIN] Minutes for today's RIF telecon (12 August 2008)

Leora Morgenstern wrote:

> Attached please find the minutes for today's  (12 August 2008) RIF telecon.
>

> Please let me know of any changes.
>
> Dave, please check that I've accurately recorded your comments. It was
> sometimes difficult for me to hear you, so I may have missed some things.

Sorry about that. A couple of minor corrections/clarifications below.

Cheers,
Dave

> Dave: Separation External/Internal may be an issue for lists.

Dave: We didn't explicitly discuss whether lists might be in core. If we
are excluding internal function symbols then perhaps not.

> <ChrisWelty> Core as datalog + a limited set of datatypes & builtins
>
> Dave: <again, having trouble hearing him>

Dave: plus frame syntax to enable the same RDF mapping as BLD