Re: minimal requirements for Arch document

You are missing the point completely and instead are getting back to this
non-sequitur.

It does not matter whether it is ## or # or none at all are in BLD. We are
talking about extensions of dialects. One might want this extension with
respect to rdf:type, for example. In fact, anybody who would want to
contemplate a true object-oriented extension of the RIF+RDF combo would
want such an inference.

	--michael