Re: minimal requirements for Arch document

Michael Kifer wrote:

> In BLD, if we have a##b and b[foo->bar] then it does not follow that
> a[foo->bar]. But a true object-oriented extension (a la F-logic, for example)
> would add nonmon inheritance and a[foo->bar] would follow.

The possibility that such an extension might be wanted is another good
argument why ## should not be in BLD. Such an interpretation of ## would
be in conflict with other interpretations such as RDFS/OWL and should
use a different predicate.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England