Re: naming conventions

I agree that it is important to have good names, conforming to a naming
convention.  So, I think we should decide on a naming convention and
stick to it throughout the document.

I guess we should decide on the names either before or immediately after
publication of WD2; there will not be much difference in the number of
places where the names are written down between these two points in time.

  Best, Jos

--
Jos de Bruijn            debruijn@inf.unibz.it
+390471016224         http://www.debruijn.net/