RE: [PRD] a RIF-PRD strawman

Hi Paula, Christian: a few comments below...

I wonder if we should have a separate / sooner F2F7b for PRDialect? If
we decide this is a good idea, I'd be happy to host at TIBCO (eg in
Maidenhead near London, UK).

[Paula: sorry I didn't get to say hello at RuleML'07 the other week]

Paul Vincent
TIBCO | ETG/Business Rules