Re: [TED] RIF Core slot extension

Hmm, this seems like 2 proposals.
1. slotted uniterms, which seems very specific and localized in the ASN
and would be very useful for me, and I would like to see in Core.  (an
aside: in my rules system, predicates args are always slotted and
function args are always positional, so the single concept of uniterm
seems somehow less than ideal for my purposes)
2. frames, which seems very general but maybe not so useful to me (I
would like to understand it better).

--

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Gary Hallmark | Architect | +1.503.525.8043