FW: Small ongoing remarks about WD1

From: Alex Kozlenkov
Sent: 27 March 2007 12:26
To: 'Boley, Harold'
Subject: Small ongoing remarks about WD1

Hi Harold,

A few remarks as I'm having a detailed read.

In 2.1.3.1, about the text "only to function terms that belong". I do
not fully understand that. ?v can be bound not necessarily to function
terms but also primitive constants.

In 2.1.3.3, I_F definition, it says I_F(d_1,...,d_k). This should read
I_F(f)(d_1,...,d_k), otherwise I do not get it.

Also the introduction says that the focus of WD1 is the condition
language (not rules?). Is that so?

Thanks,

Alex Kozlenkov

Advanced Technology Group

Office: +44 (0)20 8834 6854

Yahoo! Messenger: alex.kozlenkov

Betfair Limited | Winslow Road | Hammersmith Embankment | London | W6
9HP

Company No. 5140986

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is
intended only for the named recipient(s). The e-mail may not be
disclosed or used by any person other than the addressee, nor may it be
copied in any way. If you are not a named recipient please notify the
sender immediately and delete any copies of this message. Any
e-mail is strictly forbidden. Any view or opinions presented are solely
company.