Re: Minute of telecon of 20 March 2007

The example rules (attached in email) for MISMO where done by me in the
JBoss Rules format, but it should be easy for anyone to follow, it's
simple propositional logic. I'm hoping to hear back from Said Tabet on a
RuleML translation, as I'm going to hook up a limited RuleML driver for
JBoss Rules for the purposes of a RuleML/Mismo demo, I can do the same
for RIF, if someone can show me the XML that will work in a production
rule system . I have advised them against using a vendor rule format,
including jboss rules, and instead to use RuleML or Clips, both of which
will eventually have a migration path to RIF.

Mark
Francois Bry (Bry-Haußer) wrote:

> [...]
>
> Christian: Second issue not being formally raised by Deborah yet:
> distinct names for predicate, functions and constants.
>
> Harold: it is a typical misundserstanding between "constant" and
> individual constants"
> ... the can be "function constant", "predicate constants" as well.
>
> Michael: the issue was whether the sets of individual constants,
> function symbols and predicate symbols should be pairwise disjoint.
>
> Christian: the wording in the issue uses the word "constant" in a
> maybe misleading manner.
> ... If the above mentioned sets are pairwise disjoint in RIF CORE, how
> to to remove it in a RIF dialect.
>
> Michael: no problem, it is a matter of assigning more signature to
> constants.
>
> <PaulaP> +1
>

>       AOB
>
> Christian: AOB? Any other URGENT business? None. Adjourned.
>

>     Summary of Action Items
>
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* Christian to check with MISMO that their proof of
> concept example can be published to RIF [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action04]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* Harold to add DaveR's caveat text to CORE [recorded
> in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action05]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* Harold to change _sort syntax to ^^sort syntax
> [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action06]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* hassan to propose example of ambiguity [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action09]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* jdebrui to propose a mechanism that doesn't have a
> problem with signatures for uris [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action07]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* jdebruij to confirm availability of F2F meeting
> facilities in Innsbruck [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action03]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* jdebruij to propose a mechanism that doesn't have a
> problem with signatures for uris [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action08]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* jos_de to confirm availability of F2F meeting
> facilities in Innsbruck [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action02]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* josb to confirm availability of F2F meeting
> facilities in Innsbruck [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action01]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* michael to add reference to URI issue [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action10]
> *[NEW]* *ACTION:* mkifer to add reference to URI issue [recorded in
> http://www.w3.org/2007/03/20-rif-minutes.html#action11]
>
> [End of minutes]
> Minutes formatted by David Booth's scribe.perl
> <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm>
> version 1.128 (CVS log <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/>)
> $Date: 2007/03/20 16:34:32 $
>
> Francois Bry <mailto:bry@tematagi.pms.ifi.lmu.de>
>
> Last modified: Tue Mar 20 18:42:50 CET 2007
rule "Credit Score Adjustments 0"
  date-effective "25-OCT-2001 17:26:14"
  when
    cs : CreditSCore( programGroup == "ACMEPowerBuyerGroup",
                      lienType     == "FIRST_TD; SECOND_TD",
                      devision     == "Wholesale",
                      creditScore  >= 500 & <= 579 )
  then
    cs( score = cs.score + 0 );
end

rule "Credit Score Adjustments 1"
  date-effective "25-OCT-2001 17:26:14"
  when
    cs : CreditSCore( programGroup == "ACMEPowerBuyerGroup",
                      lienType     == "FIRST_TD; SECOND_TD",
                      devision     == "Wholesale",
                      creditScore  >= 580 & <= 679 )
  then
    cs( score = cs.score -0.3 );
end

rule "Credit Score Adjustments 5"
  date-effective "25-OCT-2001 17:26:14"
  when
    cs : CreditSCore( programGroup == "ACMEPowerBuyerGroup",
                      lienType     == "FIRST_TD; SECOND_TD",
                      devision     == "Wholesale",
                      creditScore  >= 680 )
  then
    cs( score = cs.score -0.8 );
end

rule "Credit Score Adjustments 6"
  date-effective "25-OCT-2001 17:26:14"
  when
    cs : CreditSCore( programGroup == "ACMEPowerBuyerGroup",
                      lienType     == "FIRST_TD; SECOND_TD",
                      devision     == "National",
                      creditScore  >= 500 & <= 579 )
  then
    cs( score = cs.score + 0 );
end

rule "Credit Score Adjustments 7"
  date-effective "25-OCT-2001 17:26:14"
  when
    cs : CreditSCore( programGroup == "ACMEPowerBuyerGroup",
                      lienType     == "FIRST_TD; SECOND_TD",
                      devision     == "National",
                      creditScore  >= 580 & <= 679 )
  then
    cs( score = cs.score -0.2 );
end

rule "Credit Score Adjustments 11"
  date-effective "25-OCT-2001 17:26:14"
  when
    cs : CreditSCore( programGroup == "ACMEPowerBuyerGroup",
                      lienType     == "FIRST_TD; SECOND_TD",
                      devision     == "National",
                      creditScore  >= 680 )
  then
    cs( score = cs.score -0.9 );
end
rule "Occupancy Adjustments 0"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 19:00:41"
  when
    o : Occupuacy( division  == "National",
                   occupancy == "Investor" )
  then
    o( value = o.value + 0.9 );
end

rule "Occupancy Adjustments 1"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 19:00:41"
  when
    o : Occupuacy( division  == "Wholesale",
                   occupancy == "Investor" )
  then
    o( value = o.value + 0.95 );
end
rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 0"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 500 & <= 579
                       ltv            >= 0 & <= 65.0 )
  then
    cs( baseRate = app.baseRate + 15.2 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 1"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 500 & <= 579
                       ltv            >= 65.01 & <= 70.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 15.6 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 2"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 500 & <= 579
                       ltv            >= 70.01 & <= 75.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 16.0 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 27"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 580 & <= 699
                       ltv            >= 0 & <= 65.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 14.1 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 28"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 580 & <= 699
                       ltv            >= 65.01 & <= 70.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 14.5 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 29"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 580 & <= 699
                       ltv            >= 70.01 & <= 75.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 14.9 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 30"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 700
                       ltv            >= 0 & <= 65.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 11.1 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 31"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 700
                       ltv            >= 65.01 & <= 70.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 11.5 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 32"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "FULL_DOC",
                       creditScore    >= 700
                       ltv            >= 70.01 & <= 75.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 11.9 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 33"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 500 & <= 579
                       ltv            >= 0 & <= 65.0 )
  then
    cs( baseRate = app.baseRate + 16.2 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 34"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 500 & <= 579
                       ltv            >= 65.01 & <= 70.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 16.6 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 35"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 500 & <= 579
                       ltv            >= 70.01 & <= 75.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 17.0 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 45"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 580 & <= 699
                       ltv            >= 0 & <= 65.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 12.9 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 28"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 580 & <= 699
                       ltv            >= 65.01 & <= 70.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 13.3 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 47"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 580 & <= 699
                       ltv            >= 70.01 & <= 75.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 13.7 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 63"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 700
                       ltv            >= 0 & <= 65.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 11.6 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 31"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 700
                       ltv            >= 65.01 & <= 70.0 )
  then
    app( baseRate = app.baseRate + 12.0 );
end

rule "ACMEPlus CC Base Rates 32"
  date-effective "26-OCT-2001 10:55:37"
  when
    app : Application( programGroup   == "ACMEPlusGroup",
                       riskGradeGroup == "CC",
                       docType        == "STATED_1003",
                       creditScore    >= 700
                       ltv            >= 70.01 & <= 75.0 )