Re: Mar 6 2007 telcon minutes

Hi Axel,

I was just the scribe - Chris was the one that made the comment of your
approache being "too fine-frained". I am not sure what he meant by that.
I do not know who else thinks so - when I wrote "some think ..." I was
paraphrasing Chris.  I'm sure he will make himself more explcit next
time (or by email).

BTW (to all) - here's the latest draft of today's minutes (a bit cleaned up).

-hak

--
Hassan Aït-Kaci
ILOG, Inc. - Product Division R&D