RE: new diagram

Sandro,

there is a well-established language called "KM3",
which is quite similar to what you plan with "asn06".
E.g., the concepts Rule and Forall are defined in
KM3 as follows:

   abstract class Rule {
   }
   class Forall extends Rule {
     reference declare[*] container : Var;
     reference formula container : Clause;
   }

KM3 is part of an Eclipse project for model-to-model
transformations with the help of the rule language ATL:
http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/

E.g. here is an ATL/KM3 Use Case for transforming UML into
OWL and vice versa:
http://www.eclipse.org/m2m/atl/usecases/ODMImplementation/

I propose to consider using KM3 as a textual grammar
specification language. It allows us to use ATL for
defining mappings from RIF to RDF and OWL (and others).

-Gerd